|Category||» Sony® PS/PS2 / Mods & dev. tools|
Featuring a unique USB based design, the Memor 32 is an advanced memory card for use on any PS2 and PSTwo.
- Enhance your game experience with a full 32 MB Memory card, store all your savegames on one memory!
- Load and save PS2 savegames to and from any PC.
- Share and exchange your savegames with friends on community forum!
Unlike standard memory cards, the Memor 32 will allow gamers to load and unload save games to and from the PC for use with the PS2. It’s compatibility is up there with the best, with over 1500 games tested and working perfectly.
- 100% MagicGate compatible powerful 32MB memory card
- Compatible with all PS2 and PSTwo systems worldwide
- Integrated USB connector
- Load and unload saves games to and from the PC for use with the console via software
- Unrivalled compatibility, over 1500 games tested and save compatible
- Perfectly plug and play device
- Two years in development
What is Memor32?
Memor32 is the first and only solution available to store, copy and exchange PS2 save games with your friends and over the internet.
With what PS2 models or regions is the Memor32 compatible?
With all the PS2 models ever produced, from the very first until the latest model be it USA/PAL/JAP.
What is the space available on the memory card?
It is a full 32 megabytes of available space.
What I need to do the first time I use the Memor32 in my PS2?
Simply insert the Memor32 in the first slot of your PS2, go the browser, select the memory Icon. You will be informed that the Memor32 in your PS2 needs to be formatted. Choose yes and wait until formatting is complete. You are now ready to use your Memor32 with your preferred games.
How do I connect my Memor32 to my PC?
Remove the Memor32 from your PS2, and connect it to your PC using a standard USB/MiniUSB cable (not included, available here)
How do I copy Save games from my Memor32 to my PC?
Once connected to the PC (see above), download and launch the Memor32 management software.
More than a memory...
Beside the game save function it can be used to play game backups! No need for any mod chips! No Slimtool or Slide Card required - Plug & Play (this requires Memento Firmware).
Works also fine with Free MCBoot and ESR! See the support page for more info, guides and downloads.
>> Read review!
Memento software solution features: