|Category||» XBOX 360 / DVD Drives / Development tools / Repair parts & tools|
This solution provides the option to run DVD backups of your owned games.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• A NAND dump of a console with one matching drive (Lite-ON DG16D5S or Hitachi DLN10N 0500/0502*)
• The CPU KEY of the console above
• SpiderX360 PCB
• USB Programmer *
• spiderx360 unlock manager
• Small piece of wire, soldering station, etc.
* NOTE: Those LTU are preprogammed but need to be flashed with a DVD-key from you XBox. You can use matrix programmer to write the firmware to spiderx but you need jrunner to extract the key from your console. We recommend to use Xecuter USB Pro or USB Pro v2 and Sipdermanager softwre (download it from Sipderx360.com).
You can also program the Spiderx360 LTU using USB-TTL programmer PL-2303HX with port speed setted to 115200.