Fast RGH 2 glitcher chip.Fast RGH 2 glitcher chip.New Model 3.0 PAD by PAD compatible with last Stinger 2.0, it uses same .jed or .xsvf files, the improvement are:
Super easy install on Slim Consoles (if used with the new QSB Kit 2.0)
Ultra fast boot times for Slim Consoles
Embedded capacitor for stubborn phat consoles
>> For tutorial on how to install using the QSB Kit (Sold separately) Click Here!
To use the 68nf capacitor for stubborn phat consoles just bridge the J68NF jumper and add a Ground wire on the AVG pad to the AV port
* Clean and optimized design
* Low digital noise
* Onboard voltage regulations for 1.8v and 1.5v for a stable operation.
* Less solder, 5 points for Slim, 6 for phat
* Less complication for Phat models having Mode switch instead of having to reprogram for each model
* Ultra fast boot times for phat and slim, in less than 10 secs with or without latest Ameel long wire trick
* Comes with its programming cable (not a programmer)
* Can be programmed with NandFlasher updated to Nandpro 3.0 or any jtag programmer available
The support for this device will be done under our 360nandflasher product page: http://360nandflasher.com
Programming Cable (dont confuse this with a programmer)
NOTE: This chip ships programmed for Xbox 360 PHAT.
The PHAT program works on all hdmi models (falcon, zephyr, jasper), once programmed the model is chosen setting the onboard solder jumpers.
Please note the chips can be reprogrammed using NANDFLASHER (updated to nandpro 3.0) or any JTAG cable.
The hardware is the same for PHAT and SLIM. It is only the on-board program which can of course be changed later by the end user if needed.